It is very important that you choose an auto glass company that takes great care in replacing your windshield properly. Many use inferior products and use poorly trained technicians. All of our technicians are thoroughly trained in windshield and automotive glass installation and use the only highest quality products.
- Using great care when removing your glass so as not to do damage the surrounding area
- Applying the proper primers, activators and adhesive required
- Allowing the proper dry times for Windshields for Air Bag Safety
- Using the proper auto glass cleaners
- Using clean gloves
- Leaving no mess behind
- Restoring your vehicle to its original condition
- And informing the customer of any existing damage or something we may see as a safety issue
Why is a cracked or improperly installed windshield dangerous
- Your windshield prevents you from being ejected during an accident.
- Your windshield is a “backstop” for your passenger side air bags.
- Your windshield supports the roof.